Friday, November 21, 2014

Bad at Math

I had my treatment yesterday.  Sylvia decided that my nausea was probably related to my meds.  She thinks the combination of the Ritalin and the Cymbalta are the culprits.  We're backing off on the Ritalin.  The Cymbalta is helpful for the neuropathy, and the Ritalin is just to help me stay awake.  We decided I would rather be tired than throwing up.  I can push through the fatigue, but I can't work if I'm vomiting. :)  Hopefully that will help.  I'm still having lots of anxiety, though.  I cry a lot for absolutely no reason.  My poor husband does such a good job providing comfort.

When we were done with treatment, I asked for my schedule for the next two weeks so we could plan my end of chemo party.  It turned out that we were bad at math and I still have 3 more treatments.  I won't be done until Dec. 11th.  Sigh.  Someday we'll be done!!  The end is at least in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment