Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pain Relief!

Sylvia prescribed me a pain patch on Thursday, and it has started working!!  It doesn't help the neuropathy at all, but it has sure taken a bite out of the pain.  I'm so thankful.  I can actually function again!  Today Darrin and I got to help with a surprise birthday party for a dear friend of ours, and I made it all the way through with very little pain.  It was really great.  I did come home and sleep for several hours, though.:)

Tomorrow we are going leaf looking.  One of my very favorite fall activities.  We're going to head over  through Maquoketa and to Sebula and up the River Road.  It should be beautiful.  Most of the Crow clan is coming along, so it should be a fun family day.

Darrin is performing tonight at Granger House in Marion.  I was going to go along, but I am really tired.  I thought I would fall asleep in the middle.  I"m sure he'll be amazing, and I'll get to hear him next week when he does it again.

Well, Luke is hovering around wanting to work on some movie making, so I'll end for tonight. :)

9 comments:

  1. Yea for pain relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you. Praying today as to whether or not you have chemo....the grapevines all indicate that you have been doing your things....I did see you across the way at church Sunday and that made me smile!
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contents of this website are good and appreciative.

    Hormone replacement trocar kits

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success

    Hormone Replacement Therapy Training

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    cleanse diet, fat burning tea & weight loss drinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Pellet Training for Physicians

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are one of the few posts that I actually care to comment on. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. I would appreciate if you could suggest your readers to check out VedoMedia. We have seo experts,Internet marketing gurus, and super affiliates on our team and we know how to get your business and site some traffic.

    Trocar kits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Trocar Pellet Insertion Kit

    ReplyDelete