Sunday, August 3, 2014

A day of rest

Today I took a 2 + hour nap after lunch.  Then Darrin and I went over to say hi to his parents, and have Carl check out a vehicle we're thinking about getting.  It all looked pretty good to him, so we might be a two car family again soon!!  That will be nice once school starts.

I've been meaning to thank every one for their prayers and update that Shiloh DID get approved for the intellectual disabilities waiver!  There are still many steps to go through, but we're on the way to more services and help for him.  This is a huge relief to us.

This afternoon/evening Darrin and Andy have been experimenting with pizza on the grill and Chicago style in the oven.  I can't wait to try it when it's done.   The only drawback- our thin crust pizzas cook in 7 minutes- the Chicago style takes 30 minutes. We're all impatient to eat!  It smells so good.  I hope I'll be able to taste it!

Please keep praying.  If the other three cycles are an indication, the next several days are going to be pretty rough.  But better things are coming!!!  Also- you could pray that we'll be able to get a good schedule in place to work around in service days and the school year.  Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday night and I think you should be feeling a bit better....praying to that end. Hoping tomorrow will be great!

    ReplyDelete