Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sleep?????

The combination of an internal thermostat gone haywire and a very painful shoulder has made sleep an elusive commodity.  I'm worried about my arm, it keeps getting worse , it seems.   I sleep best the hour before I have to get up, which really stinks.  It's hard to be cheerful and keep on top of everything when I am so tired.  I fight really hard everyday at school to stay awake, and on Sunday I slept through a play we went to with some friends.  The few minutes I saw were really good and really funny, so I am bummed that I missed it.  It is just getting more and more difficult to function again.

Tonight is the final music concert of the year.  Luke and Andy both have solos, and I am joining the junior high to sing Already There, which I am very excited about.  It will be nice to end the fine arts year with another great concert. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment