Friday, May 1, 2015

I'm back!

I'm back! I'm going to try talking my blog instead of typing it tonight just for fun to see how it goes. So if there are weird typos I don't catch, or if my blog doesn't sound the way it always sounds it's because I'm talking it rather than writing it. After several months of absence it's time to get back to the blog and talk about my experiences. I'm committing to blog every day in the month of May so I can cover all of the topics and everything I want to talk about. It's been a tough several months but God has been very, very kind to us and has taught me and Darrin and our boys an awful lot. I'm finally starting to feel better for real and back to my normal self.

Today's entry is going to be short, because it was track and field day at school. We had a great day and the weather was practically perfect. After school we took a bunch of boys to go see The Avengers. It was a really great movie and we had a great time. Luke went to spend the night with a friend so we took Shiloh and Andy out to dinner and just got home a little while ago. So check back tomorrow for a longer entry and the start of the retelling of my journey of the last few months. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, have been praying for you, and so glad to see your post pop up in my feedly today!

    Josh uses voice-to-text software because of tendinitis...sometimes the typos are hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete