Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thank you

So many people have blessed us in so many ways.  I started out being really good about writing down each person and what they did.  As I got more exhausted, and then was in the hospital, I really lost track of everything, which really bothers me.  If you have blessed us with cards, gifts, flowers, or meals, THANK YOU SO MUCH.  We are really, truly grateful for everything.  It is so encouraging to get a card in the mail, and the meals have been amazing.  The support we feel is so humbling.  Thank you for loving us, and please forgive me for not sending individual notes to everyone.  I would if I could remember!!  Chemo brain is so annoying.  We love you all so much, and pray blessings on all of you who have blessed us so abundantly!

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 59:17 O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love.

    ReplyDelete