Sunday, July 27, 2014

Turning the corner

I finally started actually feeling better about 4 this afternoon.  I'm hoping the next few days will be good before my last A/C treatment on Thursday.  I"m really dreading it, but also looking forward to it being the last one.   I didn't go to church this morning, which bummed me out, but I do think it helped me start to feel better later.  We took a walk and got some sunshine- two things that really are important for mood and to battle fatigue.  When I woke up this morning, I was sad and angry.  I know that is part of the grieving process, and dealing with cancer really is dealing with grief and loss.  I know church is always beneficial and I hate to miss the message and the music and the fellowship, but today it was the right decision to stay home and deal with my emotions.

Throughout the day we were blessed by several friends in several ways.   God just keeps pouring out His blessings through all of you.  Thanks.  We love and appreciate you all so much!

3 comments:

  1. When Grant couldn't go to church for a year we attended church online with our friends in Wichita. You could access it that way too for the days you can't go. It's really uplifting and like being there. we still go to first service before going to ours every Sunday :) http://riverlawn.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed seeing you across the way but that just had me pray for you more. For as sick as you have been, your attendance record is awesome! Sounds like you still had fellowship with the church, just outside the building at a different time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church is a building... fellowship is the important part.

    ReplyDelete