Monday, June 23, 2014

A good day

Today was a pretty good day.  I'm feeling a little bit more normal.  We had a nice walk this morning, and that helped my energy level.  Though I did still have a 2 hour nap this afternoon!

Andy is home safe and sound from Puerto Rico.  It sounds like they had a great time serving a local church there and learning about themselves and the Lord's work in other parts of the world.  I'm so proud of him for going.  I am really glad to have him home, though it is a lot noisier all of the sudden! :)

Jackee sent us our link to the photo shoot she did for us last week.  The pictures are so much fun!  Tomorrow I will work on putting some of them up on the blog and more on FB.

We met with the exercise guy today at the Cancer Center.  He is putting together some stuff for me and I'll see him again next week.  I'm excited to take some of the exercise classes they offer.  I really want to try to keep my energy up.

I continue to be humbled by the grace the Lord is giving me every day.  I see it through my kids, my husband, my friends, even just simple situations that work out so perfectly.  I could not imagine going through this without His love and guidance and care.  Each day truly is an adventure full of unknowns to me, but not to Him.  It is an honor to be chosen to stretch and grow my faith every morning.

Now, since everyone is finally home, it's time to catch up on some new Doctor Who episodes!!

1 comment: