Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AAAAANND. . . . CRASH

I hate being right.  The crash hit about 11 this morning, as Darrin and I were driving back from storytelling in Dike.  It was bad.  Not the storytelling, that was great, as always.  The crash was bad.  It was all I could do to get upstairs and into bed.  I slept and tried not to throw up all afternoon.  Tonight I got up for some very yummy grilled chicken and quinoa, and then we managed to take a short walk around the block.  So, all in all, only about a 7 hour crash so far.

I must confess, it was discouraging.  I felt so good yesterday.  We went out and played bocci ball in the front yard and took two walks throughout the day.  I know I'm still just in the first round and figuring out how I'm going to feel each day, so I need to be patient.  I just love summer time, though, and I HATE wasting it inside sleeping.  GRRR.

Tomorrow morning I have my one week check up.  I've been keeping track of symptoms and hopefully will get some questions answered.  I can't believe it has only been a week- it seems like forever.

I know I've been saying I'll get more of my pictures from Jackee up, but I just haven't quite gotten there yet.  I lose my hair on Friday at noon.  I'm definitely not looking forward to that.  At all.  I love my short cut, but I miss my hair already.  It doesn't feel right when I wash it.  I've had long hair for a long time.  Darrin was asking me today if I've picked out which scarf or hat I'm going to wear on Friday.  I haven't yet, but I've thought about it.  I have lots of really cute ones.  I'll have to figure out my outfit and match accordingly. :)

Meanwhile, here's hoping for a less crashy day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are so predictably right! I think you are doing right in enjoying what you can when you can. I have never had cancer but one of my life verses is "A man's mind plans his ways but the Lord directs his steps." When He wants you to sleep, remember "He gives to His Beloved in sleep" Praying daily. Love you!

    ReplyDelete