Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pictures



Here are a few pictures from my adventure toward losing my hair.  My amazing sister in law, Jackie, came with me and suggested cutting it really short.  I'm so glad she did!  I really love it.  I'm going to have it this way until Friday at noon, when we'll shave it all off.  

It took 2 and a half hours to do it all.  I came home, ate some quick lunch, and told the boys I was going upstairs to lay down for a little bit.  I woke up 3 hours later!  Darrin got home from storytelling at about 6.  Fortunately, he loves the hair!  :)  At least, he says he does!!  Church tomorrow should be fun!!

8 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the color!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Why have you decided to shave it off Friday? Grant waited until he was starting to lose it. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grant is a boy- hair is not quite so tied to identity. I don't think I could emotionally handle hunks of hair falling out. I want to be in control of that situation and do it on my terms. :)

      Delete
  3. Your hair looked so cute today.

    ReplyDelete