Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sorry for the absence

Unfortunately, I spent all day yesterday at PCI and am currently enjoying the hospitality of St. Luke's. I started vomiting about 9:15 yesterday morning. I threw up about 30 times yesterday, but only 3 times so far today.  All my doctors say I am exceptional. :) They can't quite figure out the right combination to get the headache and the nausea at the same time.  Hopefully I'll continue to keep my clear liquid lunch down and might be able to go home tonight.  No one has suggested that, yet, though. :(  Prayers are appreciated!!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you look beautiful coolin your heels in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Robin :-( Praying!!! (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be always a day behind...praying all is better by now. Anxious to hear the report from church when Jim gets home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete